Company founder Gary Kaplan was sentenced to 51 months in prison last month after pleading guilty in August to conspiracy, racketeering conspiracy and violating the Wire Wager Act.
What does WWA stand for?
WWA stands for Wire Wager Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WWA
We have 82 other meanings of WWA in our Acronym Attic
- War Widows Association (UK)
- Wasilla Airport (Alaska)
- Watch, Warning, Advisory (US NOAA)
- Wendy Williamson Auditorium (Alaska)
- Western Water Assessment
- Western Writers of America
- White Water Adventures (Pennsylvania and California)
- Who We Are (album title)
- Willingness to Work Again
- Winter Weather Advisory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Online gaming is not even explicitly illegal in the United States, even if the Justice Department has signalled its disapproval, claiming it is barred under the Wire Wager Act.