The mold release does not require wipe-off or polishing to achieve a streak-free high gloss.
What does WO stand for?
WO stands for Wipe-Off
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WO
We have 2 other meanings of WO in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Office (UK government)
- Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs
- Wideout (US football)
- Wife Of
- Wilfully Obscure
- Willimantic Orchestra (Connecticut)
- Wimborne Orchestra (UK)
- Windham Orchestra (Brattleboro, VT)
- Wipe Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sealer is simply left to dry and cure--no wipe-off or polishing is required to achieve a high gloss.