Shindo Shiraishi (Fujita) mitten im Wintersemester 1930-1931 vom Frieburg i.
What does WS stand for?
WS stands for Wintersemester (German: winter semester)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WS
We have 56 other meanings of WS in our Acronym Attic
- Win Shares (arcane baseball stat)
- Wind Shear
- Wind Shield (various companies)
- Wind Speed
- Wing Station
- Wing Stow
- Wing Support
- Winston Salem (North Carolina)
- Winter Sonata (Korean TV show)
- Winter Springs (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Immanuel Kant, "Die Vorlesung des Wintersemesters 1775/76 aufgrund der Nachschriften Friedlander," vol.