Right now we are seeing the winter annual weeds that, for the most part, are busy setting a prodigious crop of seed that will start up again in the fall.
What does WAW stand for?
WAW stands for Winter Annual Weeds
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAW
We have 29 other meanings of WAW in our Acronym Attic
- Wait and Watch
- Wales Assembly of Women (UK)
- Walk Away Wife
- Warsaw, Poland - Okecie (Airport Code)
- Waynesburg and Washington (railroad)
- WeddingsAtWork (Manila, Philippines)
- Weißer Arischer Widerstand (German: White Aryan Resistance)
- Wet and Wild
- When and Where
- Wide Area Wireless
- Wolfe Axelrod Weinberger (New York, NY; investment firm)
- Women Against War
- Women for Afghan Women (Flushing, NY)
- Woody's Access Watch
- Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web Graph
- World Assembly for Women
- World At War (game)
- Write-after-Write (computing)
- Water Authority of Western Australia
- Watershed Awareness to Watershed Action (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the same organization, six pages illustrate 18 winter annual weeds.