In Winston-Salem, administrators refer to a black-and-white self-contained classroom staffing plan: * 6 to 10 students = 1 teacher * 11 to 13 students = 1 teacher + 1 aide * 14 or more students = 1 teacher + 2 aides Prepping for Technology-Based Special Education Management High-tech, online special education processes represent a dramatic departure from traditional means of tracking and managing special education data.
What does W-S stand for?
W-S stands for Winston-Salem (North Carolina, USA)
This definition appears very frequently
We have 56 other meanings of W-S in our Acronym Attic
- Wiener-Khinchine Relationship
- Woringer-Kolopp Disease (also seen as WK)
- Wireless Local Area Network (also abbreviated as WLAN)
- Window-Based Least Significant Bit
- Wavelet-based Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Executives
- Western Pacific Satellite (DSCS)
- Wireless Private Branch Exchange
- Wheat Preliminary Yield Trial (agriculture)
- Wisconsin Quality of Life Index (questionnaire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winston-Salem may be the perfect compromise between Pittsburgh and Fort Lauderdale.
An architectural jewel in the crown of Downtown Winston-Salem will be sold at judicial public auction at noon on Wednesday, July 15.
The company's 446,000-square-foot Almondridge Road distribution center in Rural Hall will be upgraded in order to assume distribution operations that are performed at two Winston-Salem centers, as well as the added product from the Weston center.