Sincerely, Kate Mahon President Teddie Tanguay Vice-President [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Director, Western Region Lissa Currie BN, RN, CNCC(C) He des Chenes, MB Coordinator, Critical Care Education Winnipeg Regional Health Authority I began my career in critical care in 1990 after completing the collaborative Adult Intensive Care Nursing Program at St.
What does WRHA stand for?
WRHA stands for Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRHA
We have 10 other meanings of WRHA in our Acronym Attic
- Western Region Headquarters (NOAA)
- What Really Happened? (website)
- Wildlife Removal Handbook
- Windsor Regional Hospital (Canada)
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital (UK)
- Working Ranch Horse (camp and educational program)
- Wanderers' Rest Humane Association (New York state)
- Washington Reining Horse Association
- Washington Rural Health Association
- Waynesboro Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Virginia)
- Wisely Hall Residence Hall Association (Texas)
- Woodland Run Homeowners Association (New Jersey)
- Whittier Rio Hondo AIDS Project (California)
- What Really Happened in Ancient Times (e-book)
- Western Regional Health Centre (Canada and Australia)
- Western Regional Honors Council (various schools)
- Western Regional House of Chiefs (Ghana)
- William Rainey Harper College (Palatine, IL)
- Winner Regional Healthcare Center (South Dakota)
- World Relief and Human Care (Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority says Reynolds was found in performance reviews to .
Lissa Currie, RN, BN, CNCC(C), Ile-des-Chenes, MB, Coordinator, Critical Care Education, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority Nominated by: J.
The Winnipeg Regional Health Authority has been funding abortions at Jane's Clinic since the summer and this will continue as it works towards implementing a broader women's reproductive health strategy, added the minister.
WINNIPEG -- Smoking outdoors at hospitals and nursing homes in Winnipeg will be outlawed starting in the summer of 2004, the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority announced.