37 percent of the overall pie of single-family dwellings sold locally in the third quarter of 1993 or comprised 154 out of 2,417 homes sold between July and September -- according to figures tabulated by the Winnipeg Real Estate Board.
What does WREB stand for?
WREB stands for Winnipeg Real Estate Board (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WREB
We have 2 other meanings of WREB in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Retired Educators' Association (formerly Wisconsin Retired Teachers Association)
- World Renewable Energy Assembly
- Wyoming Rural Electric Association (Cheyenne, WY)
- Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association
- White Rose East Asia Centre (UK)
- Wilderness River Expedition Art Foundation (West Bolton, VT)
- Western Regional Energy Agency Network (UK)
- World Relief Economic Advancement Program (Nashville, TN)
- Western Regional Electricity Board
- Western Regional Examining Board
- Web Replication and Caching (computing)
- Western Region Education Center (Jacksonville, IL)
- Western Region Environment Centre (Australia)
- Whistler Real Estate Company (British Columbia, Canada)
- Wiltshire Racial Equality Council (UK)
- World Renewable Energy Congress
- Washington Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Conference on Wireless Rural and Emergency Communications (IEEE)
- Weighted Random Early Detection
- Weighted Random Early Discard
Samples in periodicals archive:
It looks like 1989 will come within the parameters of what we projected - down about five percent in unit sales," says Ernie Friesen, president of the Winnipeg Real Estate Board.