ca and on the website of the Winnipeg Inner-City Research Alliance http://ius.
What does WIRA stand for?
WIRA stands for Winnipeg Inner-City Research Alliance (University of Winnipeg; Manitoba, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIRA
We have 1 other meaning of WIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Work Inspection Request
- Workshop Information Retrieval
- World In Review (news magazine)
- World Investment Report (UNCTAD)
- Worth It Records (record label; Mansfield, MA)
- Wreck-It Ralph (movie)
- Written Instruction Request
- Water Incident Research Alliance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Western Idaho Racing Association (Meridian, ID)
- Western Intercollegiate Rowing Association
- Western Interconnection Regional Advisory Board
- Washington Institutional Review Board (US EPA)
- Western Institutional Review Board (Olympia, WA)
- Wales Innovation Relay Centre (est. 1994; UK)
- Western Illinois Regional Council (planning agency)
- Western Intercollegiate Rifle Conference (various universities)
- Willowridge Information & Recreation Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Wireless Information Resource Centre
- Work Injury Rehabilitation Center (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- World Indoor Rowing Championship (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This research was funded by the Winnipeg Inner-City Research Alliance, which in turn received its funding from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council and the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
Acknowledgements The research that forms the basis of this paper is part of a larger Winnipeg Inner-city Research Alliance (WIRA) funded research project carried out in partnership with Constable Gerard Allard and the Winnipeg Police Service.