Most recently the young rising star took home the award for Best Actor at the 2010 Winnipeg Aboriginal Film Festival and has just recently been nominated for a Leo Award by the Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Foundation of British Columbia for his leading performance.
What does WAFF stand for?
WAFF stands for Winnipeg Aboriginal Film Festival (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAFF
We have 14 other meanings of WAFF in our Acronym Attic
- Women’s Aid Federation of England (UK)
- Web Application Firewall Evaluation Criteria
- Washington Agriculture & Forestry Education Foundation
- World Association of Friends of English Football
- Warm And Fuzzy Feeling
- Washington Area Fuel Fund
- Wee Adventure Film Festival (Dublin, Ireland)
- Western Australian Farmers Federation
- Will Act for Food (Chicago, IL theatre group)
- Wine and Food Festival (various locations)
- Women Affected by Fighting Forces
- World's Armed Forces Forum
- WWE Action Figure Federation
- We're All Friends, Friends Love Each Other
- Wire and Fluorescent Fiber Offset Grid
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Wax Anti-Settling Flow Improver
- Wind Assisted Freaking Idiot (nautical humor)
- Women and a Fair Income (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Western Australian Fishing Industry Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 as part of the Winnipeg Aboriginal Film Festival.
ca FIRST NATION AWARDS November 8, 2007, Regina, Saskatchewan 306-791-6502/6506 WORLD AIDS DAY November 10, 2007, Calgary, Alberta MacEwan Hall Ballroom, University of Calgary 403-275-6935 KAWACATOOSE FIRST NATION VETERANS POWWOW November 10-11, 2007, Kawacatoose First Nation, Saskatchewan 306-835-2125 WINNIPEG ABORIGINAL FILM FESTIVAL (Call for Submissions) November 15-18, 2007, Winnipeg, Manitoba www.