In his 2004 book Winning the Oil Endgame, Lovins again declared that advances in biotechnology will make cellulosic ethanol viable and that it "will strengthen rural America, boost net farm income by tens of billions of dollars a year, and create more than 750,000 new jobs.
What does WTO stand for?
WTO stands for Winning the Oil Endgame (ebook by Rocky Mountain Institute)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTO
We have 69 other meanings of WTO in our Acronym Attic
- West Texas Nursing Student Association
- William Tindale Newe Testament (Christian text)
- Welcome to Night Vale (podcast)
- World That Never Was
- Warsaw Treaty Organization
- Way Too Old
- We're Taking Over (gaming clan)
- Weapons Training Officer
- Weltweit Taube Ohren (German: Worldwide Deaf Ears)
- Windows Technical Operations
- World Telecommunications Organization
- World Toilet Organisation
- World Tourism Organization
- World Trade Organization (now the United Nations World Trade Organization, UNWTO)
- Wraith: the Oblivion (game)
- Write To Operator
- World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement
- World Tour Operators Association
- World Tourism Organization Business Council
- Welcome to Our City (TV station; Savannah, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Winning the Oil Endgame (Snowmass, CO: Rocky Mountain Institute, 2004), 88.