To date, the gold standard for anaerobic power assessment in the laboratory remains the Wingate anaerobic power test (WAnT) (Bar-Or, 1987, 1996; Bar-Or et al.
What does WAPT stand for?
WAPT stands for Wingate Anaerobic Power Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAPT
We have 5 other meanings of WAPT in our Acronym Attic
- Winona Area Public Schools (Winona, MN)
- Work Area Performance System (software; SmartFactory)
- World Alliance for Patient Safety (World Health Organization)
- World Alliance for Peace in Sri Lanka
- Western Australian Pencak Silat Association
- Washington Association for Pupil Transportation (Spokane, WA)
- Web Application Penetration Test
- Web Application Performance Testing (software)
- Weighted Average Payment Terms (invoices)
- Windows Apt-Get (Software Deployment Solution)
- Wisconsin Association of Physics Teachers (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- World Amateur Poker Tour (est. 2004)
- Weatherization Assistance Program Technical Assistance Center
- Wild Animal and Plant Trade Regulations (Canada)
- Western Australia Police Union
- Wydzial Architektury Politechniki Warszawskiej (Polish: Department of Architecture University of Warsaw; Warsaw, Poland)
- World Association of Parliamentarians for World Government
- Write and Publish Your Book (website)
- Waikiki Aquarium (Honolulu, HI)
- Warrior Adventure Quest (soldier training program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anaerobic power measures To quantify anaerobic power performance all subjects performed the Wingate anaerobic power test (Lode Excalibur, Groningen, The Netherlands).