18 APRIL WINES OF SOUTH AFRICA TASTING MAJESTIC WINES Head there tonight for the last night ina week of South African wine tasting.
What does WOSA stand for?
WOSA stands for Wines of South Africa (industry association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOSA
We have 6 other meanings of WOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Working Operating System
- Working Out Scheme (various locations)
- Workstation Operation System
- World of Spectrum
- World of Speed (racing game)
- World of Sport
- World of Springfield (Playmates Toys toy series)
- Wigton Old Scholars Association
- Windows Open Services Architecture
- Windows Open System Architecture
- Workers' Organisation for Socialist Action (est. 1990; South Africa)
- Workshop on Software Assessment
- Written Opinion of the ISA (International Searching Authority) (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (Paris, France)
- Women of Strength and Healing
- West of Scotland Archaeology Service (UK)
- Wizard of Speed and Time (movie, Mike Jittlov, 1988)
- WOSA eXtensions for Control, Engineering and Manufacturing
- WOSA eXtensions for Financial Services
- WOSA eXtensions for Real-Time market data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: HELEN SAVAGE THE unique selling point of South African Wines is that they "lead the world in producing wine with integrity", says Su Birch, the CEO of Wines of South Africa.
For the boys back home, Cape Town's Wines of South Africa is planning a series of international festivals, a World Cup for sommeliers and other novel initiatives in the UK and other worldwide destinations to coincide with important matches in the 2010 tournament.
We have teamed up with Wines of South Africa to offer one lucky reader a case of mixed rose wines and a copy of its new rose cook book.
Wines of South Africa (WOSA), has appointed Birmingham-based Seal Communications to bring to life its new 'Variety is in our Nature' positioning for the country's wines in the UK.
As winter deepens across the northern hemisphere, we contemplate the wines of South Africa and yearn for the summer sun that is even now ripening southern grapes for the next harvest.