What does WINTHERM stand for?
WINTHERM stands for Windows-Based Thermal Modeling Tool (ThermoAnalytics, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- State Transition Analysis Technique for Windows-Based Systems
- International Conference on Wireless Information Networks and Systems
- Windows Based The Army Authorization Documentation System
- International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental Evaluation, and Characterization (ACM conference)
- Upper Winds and Upper Air Temperatures
- Women in Non-Traditional Employment Roles
- Windows Terminal (WYSE)
- Winter Exercise
- Waste Industry National Training Organisation (waste management; UK)
- Wintoniensis (of Winchester)
- Wisconsin Network of Therapeutic Recreators
- Wireless Interoperability for Security
- Windows Vista
- What I Need When I Need It (Carl Berger)
- Windows Word (Microsoft Word in Windows 95-98)
- Windows XP (Microsoft)
- Water Information New Zealand
- Work and Income New Zealand