What does WWLD stand for?
WWLD stands for Windows and Windows Live Division (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWLD
We have 1 other meaning of WWLD in our Acronym Attic
- World Wingsuit League (racing)
- World without Limits (gaming clan)
- Wizard World Los Angeles (comic book convention)
- Working with Laboratory Animals (instructional series)
- White Water Learning Center of Georgia (est. 1998; Atlanta, GA)
- World Wide Loan Club
- What Would Leo Do?
- What Would Linus Do?
- What Would Lori Do?
- What Would Lucifer Do
- Worldwide LANTIRN Depot
- Wycombe Wanderers Ladies Football Club (UK soccer organization)
- World Wide Legal Information Association
- West Windsor Little League (Princeton Junction, NJ)
- World-Wide Labyrinth Locator
- World Wide Lessons Learned Conference
- World Wide Lightning Location Network
- World-Wide Lighthouse Missions
- W. W. Law Neighborhood Branch Library (Savannah, GA)
- Wire and Wire-Like Object Detection System