Windows XP Professional is the only version that Microsoft allows users and computer sellers to "downgrade" from Vista.
What does XPP stand for?
XPP stands for Windows XP Professional (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XPP
We have 2 other meanings of XPP in our Acronym Attic
- Expansion Protocol Option Devices (Lucent Technologies)
- Cross Point
- XML Pointer Language
- Cross Polarization
- X Axis Pointing Out of Plane
- Crossplot Porosity (oil exploration)
- X Position on the Screen
- Xerox Part-of-Speech Tagger (Xerox Corporation)
- X-Band Polarimetric on Wheels
- Extreme Processor Platform
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Professional Publisher (Wakefield, MA)
- XML for Publishers and Printers
- XML Pull Parser
- XPML Page Parser
- Xyvision Parlance Publisher
- Xyvision Production Publisher
- X-Band Pseudo-Passive Array
- X-Band Pulsed Power Amplifier
- X10 PRO Plug-in Filter (electric appliance; trademark of X10 PRO)
- Xerox Production Print Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services provider UGS announced on Friday (5 August) its digital product development software, NX, will natively support Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition on HP Personal Workstations enabled with Intel EM64T or AMD64 processors.
0 will support Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Windows Server 2003 x64 Editions.
Supported in these Windows operating systems: Windows 2000 Professional (Limited), Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Datacenter Server, Windows XP Professional (Limited), Windows 2003 and Windows XP 64-bit.
With a bright, bold 15" screen and full mobile capabilities, the airpanel V150 provides consumers the freedom to compute remotely by accessing all the data on their Windows XP Professional home PCs from virtually anywhere in their homes.
Included on this sheet are facts about Windows XP Professional that, according to the authors, the reader can write down onto a sheet of paper as soon as they begin the exam when the information is fresh in their mind.