Now working on, say, finding files from Windows Explorer and working on Windows Word at the same time is quite an easy task.
What does WINWORD stand for?
WINWORD stands for Windows Word (Microsoft Word in Windows 95-98)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Women in Non-Traditional Employment Roles
- Windows Terminal (WYSE)
- Winter Exercise
- Windows-Based Thermal Modeling Tool (ThermoAnalytics, Inc.)
- Waste Industry National Training Organisation (waste management; UK)
- Wintoniensis (of Winchester)
- Wisconsin Network of Therapeutic Recreators
- Wireless Interoperability for Security
- Windows Vista
- What I Need When I Need It (Carl Berger)
Samples in periodicals archive:
net WordQ Writing Aid software is a writing tool used along with standard Windows word processing software that uses advanced word prediction to suggest words and provides spoken (text-to-speech) feedback.
With most of today's Windows word processors--such as AmiPro, Word and WordPerfect--you can transfer or link spreadsheet tables to your documents.
With Samna, Lotus acquired a company that had an existing, well-defined permission to be in Windows word processing.