In addition, the release of N-central 6 extends N-able's multiplatform offering with the addition of Microsoft(R) Vista(TM) and Intel(R) vPro(TM) processor technology, as well as interoperable patch management support for Microsoft Windows Software Update Services (WSUS).
What does WSUS stand for?
WSUS stands for Windows Software Update Services (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSUS
- Wyoming School-University Partnership (Laramie, WY)
- Washington State University Police Department
- Wayne State University Police Department
- Wayne State University Physicians Group
- Written Statement under Penalty of Perjury (banking law)
- West Side Urban Renewal Area (New York City)
- Washington State University Spokane
- Washington State Urology Society
- Wichita State University Symphony (Wichita, KS)
- Windows Server Update Services (Microsoft)
- Weber State University Student Association (Ogden, UT)
- Wheelchair Sports, USA
- Wayne State University School of Medicine (Detroit, MI)
- Wright State University School of Medicine
- Wrong Data Types or Conversion Used (software fault)
- Washington State University Tri-Cities
- West Seattle Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Seattle, WA)
- Washington State University Vancouver
- Wyzsza Szkola Umiejetnosci Zawodowych (Polish: Higher School of Vocational Skills)
- Wait States Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
This edition includes practical coverage of all recent versions of the vulnerable Windows operating system including NT, XP, 2000, and Server 2003, plus a new chapter on using Windows Software Update Services in a network.