2 Windows Process Activation Service Windows Process Activation Service (commonly known as WAS) is built in the existing IIS 6.
What does WAS stand for?
WAS stands for Windows Process Activation Service (Microsoft Internet Information Services)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WAS
We have 153 other meanings of WAS in our Acronym Attic
- West Australian Standard Time (GMT+0700)
- Western Associated Schools (Australia)
- Westfield Avenues Site
- Weymouth Ambulance Station
- Whitsunday Anglican School (Australia)
- Whole Air Sampler
- Wide Area Augmentation System
- Wide Area Subsystem
- Wide Area Surveillance (US DoD)
- Wide Area System
- Wireless Access System
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
- Work Authorization System
- Worked All States (Amateur Radio)
- Workplace Automation System
- World Aquaculture Society
- World Association for Sexual Health
- Watercolor Art Society - Houston
- Wank Adams Slavin Associates LLP
- Washington Association of School Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosting in Windows Process Activation Service, Available from: http://msdn.