lt;p>The online retailer priced the OEM editions of Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate at $134.
What does W7U stand for?
W7U stands for Windows 7 Ultimate (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Witness for Wellness (University of California, Los Angeles Health Services Research Center; Los Angeles, CA)
- Women for Women (women seeking women)
- Women for Women International - Afghanistan
- Word for Windows
- Chief Warrant Officer, Fifth Grade
- Which Was What We Wanted
- Who, What, Where, When & Why
- Who What Where When Why How
- Windows 7 (operating system)
- Workshop 7
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>"I think it's lousy that Microsoft is offering nothing during the current short-term promotion in terms of a discounted upgrade for Windows 7 Ultimate for customers who bought Vista Ultimate," said one of many anonymous commenters.
lt;p>Using the 2008 percentage price cuts for Ultimate as the basis for further reductions would put Windows 7 Ultimate at $256 and Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade at $186.