I installed the 8Pak on a server running Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
What does W2AS stand for?
W2AS stands for Windows 2000 Advanced Server (Microsoft)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Indefinite Ceiling Zero Visibility Zero Due To Fog
- Warrant Officer, First Grade
- Winning Eleven (game)
- Winchester 1200 (Twelve Gauge Pump Action Shotgun)
- Chief Warrant Officer, Second Grade
- Warcraft 2
- Willem 2 (concert)
- Worms 2 (game)
- Washington 2 Advocates (consulting; Bellevue, WA)
- Wide to ANSI (macro)
- Web to Business
- Welcome to Brooklyn, New York (virutal ham radio club)
- Warcraft 2 Battle.Net Edition (game)
- World Wide Business Process Outsourcing (Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Want to See
- Way 2 Career (India)
- Web Development and Web Marketing Consortium (Japan)
- Where to Cop
- World-Wide Consortium for the Grid
- World Wide Directory (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include Unisys MCP and OS2200 operating systems, Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Windows 2000 Datacenter Server.
Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows 2000 Advanced Server are all supported.
NET, the Unisys ES7000 runs Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Windows 2000 Datacenter Server, as well as Unixware.
The NEC Express5800/ft series is based on Intel Corporation's Pentium III processors and runs on Microsoft's Windows 2000 Advanced Server operating system.