Certainly, it is possible to partially adjust and normalize the image appearances using standard window/level adjustments on viewing stations.
What does W/L stand for?
W/L stands for Window/Level
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of W/L
We have 57 other meanings of W/L in our Acronym Attic
- World/Inferno Friendship Society (band)
- Warning Letter (legal)
- Weight/Length Ratio (pediatrics)
- Weight or Measurement
- White Male (personal ads)
- Watt Per Square Metre (energy measurement)
- With Modification of Vertical Profile
- Journal Static Weight Load to Rotation Speed Ratio (flange manufacturing)
- Walkover (gaming; elections)
- Washington/Obayashi (Joint Venture)
- Water in Oil (emulsion used widely in cosmetics)
- Week Of
- Wife of
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have the workstation capabilities of a traditional PACS (including the ability to window/level, zoom, pull in relevant prior studies, and have hanging protocols) and we have the cardiology postprocessing toolsets and reporting toolsets.
Other features include window/level presets, user-defined profiles, synchronized stacking, reference lines, and integrated CD burning.