Write your answer on a postcard or back of a sealed envelope and send with your name, age, address and phone number to Chipper Wind in The Willows Competition, Consumer Marketing, BPM Media, Floor 6, Fort Dunlop, Fort Parkway, Birmingham B24 9FF.
What does WITW stand for?
WITW stands for Wind in the Willows
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WITW
We have 2 other meanings of WITW in our Acronym Attic
- What It Takes to Win
- Windward Islands Teachers Union (St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles)
- Wojskowy Instytut Techniczny Uzbrojenia (Poland: Military Institute of Armamant Technology)
- Workshop on Integrated-Reliability with Telecommunications and UML (Unified Modeling Language) Languages
- Workshop on Integration and Transformation of UML Models
- World Investors TV (Japan)
- Wading in the Velvet Sea (Phish song)
- Waiting in the Wings (British acting magazine)
- Walk in the Woods
- What in the World?
- Women In The Wind (motorcyclist organization)
- What In the World Are You Talking About?
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?
- What's Important to You
- What's It To Ya?
- Weapon Interface Unit
- West Indies United (est. 1981)
- Western Illinois University
- Western International University
- Westmoreland Intermediate Unit (Greensburg, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Career: Harry began singing with various bands and in 1968 made an album with folk-rock act the Wind in the Willows.
GRIFF Rhys Jones is the latest celebrity to present an edition of the ITV documentary strand, Perspectives, and he's chosen a subject close to his heart - The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.
PASSAGES from Wind In The Willows and other classics will be read at a fundraiser in aid of two Coventry-based causes.
CULTURE Club members have the chance to win one of two family tickets to see Wind in the Willows at Eshott Hall near Morpeth, Northumberland, on August 21 at 3pm.
Mark said: "I've always loved The Wind in the Willows and my children absolutely adore the story, and for them to see their dad playing Toad on stage was an opportunity to good to miss.
The final year acting undergraduates will perform Alan Bennett's stage adaptation of Kenneth Grahame's The Wind in the Willows from November 26-28.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The anniversary of Wind in the Willows first being published is being marked by a competition, organised by the River & Rowing Museum in Henley, Oxfordshire, to write a modern version.
The Wind in the Willows Kenneth Grahame Papercutz c/o NBM Publishers 40 Exchange Plaza #1308, New York NY 10005 1597070963, $13.