said Thursday it has developed a large-scale wind power generation system with a hydraulic drive train, aiming to mass produce and market it in 2015.
What does WPG stand for?
WPG stands for Wind Power Generation (energy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WPG
We have 51 other meanings of WPG in our Acronym Attic
- Wrong Variable Used in Parameter of Function Call (software fault)
- World Population Film/Video Festival
- Die Wirtschaftsprüfung (German auditing journal)
- Watts per Gallon (aquarium lighting)
- Web Photo Gallery (Adobe Photoshop)
- WebSphere Partner Gateway (IBM)
- Weekblad Pers Groep (Dutch publisher)
- Weight Per Gallon
- West Point Grey (Canada)
- White Phosphorus Grenade
- Winnipeg (City, Canada)
- Wirehaired Pointing Griffon
- Women's Policy Group
- WordPerfect Graphics (File Name Extension)
- Working Party Guidelines (various locations)
- Workscope Planning Guide
- Workstation Product Group (Intel)
- World Peace Group (distributor; Taiwan)
- West Point Grey Academy (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Western Pennsylvania Golf Association (est. 1899)
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 Kyodo ---------- MHI develops wind power generation system with hydraulic drive train+ TOKYO, Jan.
MHI) commenced test operation at its Yokohama Dockyard & Machinery Works of a large-scale wind power generation system that adopts a hydraulic drive train in place of the earlier gear-driven system.
9781845642051 Wind power generation and wind turbine design.
Apart from hydropower generation, Almendras related that wind power generation was also highly affected by climate change.
Taipei, July 13, 2009 (CENS)--Officially invited to attend the 7th China International Consumer Electronics Show (SINOCES), running from July 9-12 in Qingdao, northern China, as the only Taiwanese household appliance supplier at the show, Teco Group is gearing up to explore the huge business opportunities in the Chinese market for wind power generation equipment, according to the group.
She also seems to be totally ignorant of the costs of wind power generation to the electricity consumer as a result of the Renewables Obligation subsidy system.