Max: 3C, min: -2C | SUNDAY Overcast with wind chill making it feel as cold as -6C.
What does CHILL stand for?
CHILL stands for Wind Chill
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHILL
- Convenient Hyped Imaginary Low-Age Disorder
- Child Language Data Exchange System
- Consumer Health Information Links for Everyone (University of Arizona; Tucson-Pima Public Library)
- California Health Information Law Identification (search tool)
- Careers in Health Information, Librarianship, and Informatics (internship program)
- Children in Libraries: Improving Multimedia Virtual Library Access and Information Skills
- CCITT High Level Programming Language
- Colorado State University Chill National Radar Facility (formerly Located in Chicago, Illinois)
- Consortium of Health Independent Information Libraries in London (UK)
- Constructive Heuristics Induction for Language Learning
- Contact Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Center for Healthcare Information Management
- Community Hospital-Based Internal Medicine
- Canadian Health Information Management Association
- Colorado Health Information Management Association (est. 1932; Greenwood Village, CO)
- Cultural Heritage Interactive Multimedia Broadcast Services
- Centre for Health Informatics & Multiprofessional Education
- Centre for Information Mining and Extraction
- China, India and the Middle East (geographic region)
- Churches Initiative in Music Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The device is designed to combat potential exposure to wind chill whilst performing crane transfers at low temperatures.
The high for the day will be 24 degrees, with wind chill values between -5 degrees and 5.
As we get cold temperatures and the wind blowing around 20mph, you are going to get a wind chill of between -10[bar]C to -15[bar]C.