From there, I held seasonal positions at Big Cypress National Preserve in Florida, taking kids on swamp hikes, and Wind Cave National Park in California, taking people 91 meters (300 feet) underground.
What does WICA stand for?
WICA stands for Wind Cave National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WICA
We have 10 other meanings of WICA in our Acronym Attic
- World Interest Club
- World Internet Center (California)
- World Investment Conferences (investments; various locations)
- Writing Intensive Course (various universities)
- Water Island Civic Association (St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands)
- Western India Culinary Association (hospitality industry)
- When I Come Around (Green Day song)
- Whidbey Island Center for the Arts (Langley, WA)
- While in Control Area
- White Ironstone China Association, Inc.
- Western Indiana Community Action Agency
- West Island Crusade Against Cancer (Canada)
- Western Idaho Community Action Program (Caldwell, ID)
- Worldwide Industrial Capabilities Assessment Program (US Defense Logistics Agency)
- Women in Church and Society
- Wireless Internet Center for Advanced Technology (Polytechnic University of Brooklyn)
- World Institute for Computer-Assisted Teaching (Utah)
- World Interactive Computer-Assisted Training
- West Indies Cricket Board
- Women in Cell Biology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other dog towns are being preserved in Wind Cave National Park, Devil's Tower National Monument and in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Reserve in Texas.
29 SCIENCE, that infanticide is the major source of juvenile mortality among black-tailed prairie dogs, accounting for the total or partial demise of half of all litters born within a 16-acre colony at Wind Cave National Park in South Dakota.
No one knew about these animals and the lives they had lived until July 2003, when Park Service personnel Greg McDonald and Rod Horrocks discovered the fossilized remains at Wind Cave National Park.
The crew, which began its work in July, was led by McDonald and consisted of staff from Badlands National Park, the Mammoth Site of Hot Springs, South Dakota--the world's largest mammoth research facility--and Wind Cave National Park.
My family visited Wind Cave National Park a few years ago.
One hundred years ago, in an effort to protect and preserve a remarkable cave system, President Theodore Roosevelt made history by establishing Wind Cave National Park.