com)-- Product and competitive intelligence managers know that win/loss analysis is an effective sales tool for vendor strategy, but what can it teach about the portfolio, product, and feature set?
What does W/L stand for?
W/L stands for Win/Loss
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of W/L
We have 57 other meanings of W/L in our Acronym Attic
- Wiring Harness
- World/Inferno Friendship Society (band)
- Warning Letter (legal)
- Weight/Length Ratio (pediatrics)
- Weight or Measurement
- White Male (personal ads)
- Watt Per Square Metre (energy measurement)
- With Modification of Vertical Profile
- Journal Static Weight Load to Rotation Speed Ratio (flange manufacturing)
- Walkover (gaming; elections)
- Washington/Obayashi (Joint Venture)
- Water in Oil (emulsion used widely in cosmetics)
- Week Of
Samples in periodicals archive:
Having shown marked improvement in 2008, Simon has had a tough year in 2009 failing to reach a single final and having a win/loss record of 25-21.
Quicker signals will put one into more trades but the win/loss ratio will be lower while slower signals will put one into fewer trades but the win/loss ratio will be higher.