The Dickinson and Williston stores are located in the heart of the Bakken Shale formation in western North Dakota.
What does WTN stand for?
WTN stands for Williston (Amtrak station code; Williston, ND)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTN
We have 38 other meanings of WTN in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Township Municipal Utilities Authority (Morris, NJ)
- Whatever The Market Will Bare
- Wisconsin Trolley Museum
- World Toluene & Mixed Xylenes Analysis
- What's the Matter You?
- Waste Transfer Notice (recycling; UK)
- Watertown (Wisconsin)
- Wherever the Need (various locations)
- Who's To Know? (land surveyors)
- Willing to Negotiate
- Wine Tasting Network (Services; Napa, California)
- Winetasting Network (Napa, CA)
- Witney Talking News (West Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Womens' Television Network (Canada)
- Working Telephone Number
- World Television Network
- World Tibet News
- World Timber Network
- Wright Technology Network
- Wildfowl Trust of North America (Grasonville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Tribe of Mine George Hiram Williston Williston and Robbins Publishing PO Box 137, Shelbyville, MI 49344 9780981544502, $14.
s subsidiary, Williston Basin Interstate Pipeline Company, plans to build the Bakken Pipeline, a pipeline designed to transport natural gas from the fast-growing Bakken Play in northwestern North Dakota and northeastern Montana to a new pipeline interconnect with Alliance Pipeline.
She was a member of the faculty of the University of North Dakota at Williston for sixteen years and received the Sioux Award, the highest alumni and foundation award, from the University in 1994.