NNA - 'I am not willing to kill myself for the sake of talking to anyone reluctant to talk" Former army general and head of the Trend for Change and Reform Michel Aoun angrily retorted today.
What does W2K stand for?
W2K stands for Willing to Kill (gang; New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of W2K
- World-Wide Consortium for the Grid
- World Wide Directory (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Waste-To-Energy (waste management)
- Word 2000 Expert
- Wireless World Forum
- Way 2 Good (gaming clan)
- Way To Go
- Will to Intervene (genocide prevention)
- Wireless Internet Institute
- World Wide Internet Service Provider (The Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Windows 2000 (Microsoft)
- Windows Server 2003 (Microsoft)
- Word 2000 Macro Virus (Prefix)
- Welcome to Linux
- What2Learn Ltd. (online education course; UK)
- Wheels to Learning (UK)
- Where to Next? (sailing circumnavigation challenge)
- World Wide Network (Rozaleenda Group, Inc.)
- Welcome to Paradise (Dutch novel and film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luckily, many of them do not result in serious injuries - but it appears a growing number of young men are willing to kill and injure for little or no reason.
The nature of the assault shows they were willing to kill him," he said.
Also like the Chinese ruling party, he is willing to kill hundreds or even thousands of his own fellow-citizens in order to maintain his rule.
Thus begins a breathless space adventure with exciting twists and turns of plot, a mysterious organisation willing to kill to hide its dark secrets, and multi-faceted characters with complex allegiances.