Frank Williams Director, Williams Grand Prix Engineering Ltd
What does WGPE stand for?
WGPE stands for Williams Grand Prix Engineering (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WGPE
- Weighted Grade Point Average
- World Glaucoma Patient Association
- World Grand Prix of Aerobatics
- Willow Grove Presbyterian Church (Scotch Plains, NJ)
- Wood Group Pressure Control
- West Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust (now Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust; UK)
- Webster Groves Police Department (Webster Groves, MO)
- Winter Garden Police Department (Florida)
- Working Group on Population Distribution (Hong Kong)
- Working Group on Pathology and Diseases of Marine Organisms (International Council for the Exploration of the Seas)
- Working Group on Phytoplankton Ecology (oceanography)
- World Grand Prix Finals (Professional Darts Corporation; UK)
- Wood-Grain Panel Kit (car accessory)
- Webster Groves Public Library (Webster Groves, MO)
- West Gate Public Library (Tampa, FL)
- West Greenwich Public Library (West Greenwich, RI)
- Working Group on Performance Measurement (Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research)
- Wayamba Govijana Parisarika & Manava Sanvardana Padanama (Sri Lankan non-governmental organization)
- Wood Group Power Operations, Inc.
- Work Group Post Office (Microsoft Mail)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former racing driver Frank Williams, who went on to establish the Williams team and Williams Grand Prix Engineering, was paralysed after a car accident in 1986.