Past President, MaleSurvivor Training and Supervising Analyst, Faculty, and Founding Director of SexualAbuse Service - William Alanson White Institute for Psychiatry, Psychoanalysis, andPsychology, New York City Author, Beyond Betrayal: Taking Charge of Your Life after Boyhood Sexual Abuse, Betrayed as Boys: Psychodynamic Treatment of Sexually Abused Men Contact Information: MaleSurvivor: National Organization against Male Sexual Victimization Christopher Anderson 9175248934 Contact via Email www.
What does WAWI stand for?
WAWI stands for William Alanson White Institute (of Psychiatry Psychoanalysis and Psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAWI
We have 1 other meaning of WAWI in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- We All We Got
- West Africa Working Group (Nigeria)
- Where Are We Going?
- Woman Abuse Working Group (Canada)
- Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers
- Western Australian Women's Golf League Inc. (Perth, Australia)
- Western Association of Women Historians (Long Beach, CA; est. 1969)
- Why Are We Here?
- West Africa Water Initiative
- Women Artists and Writers International
- West Allis West Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Westside Association of Wilton Manors (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Wide Area Web Measurement (project)
- Wide-Area Workflow Management
- With Arms Wide Open
- With Arms Wide Open Foundation
- What A Waste of Time
- Wisconsin Association of Women Police (Madison, WI)
- Women's Association for World Peace
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the training and supervising psychoanalyst at the William Alanson White Institute, where, as founder and director of its HIV Clinical Service from 1991 until 2001, he led the first psychoanalytic clinic devoted to working with people with AIDS, their relatives, and caregivers.
Perlman, a psychotherapist in private practice, and Drescher, a training and supervising analyst at the William Alanson White Institute, shift the perspective to gay men's needs and experiences when facing prostate cancer.