The permits cost $5 each and can be purchased at all Willamette National Forest District offices as well as at some local vendors.
What does WNF stand for?
WNF stands for Willamette National Forest (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WNF
We have 19 other meanings of WNF in our Acronym Attic
- Washington National Forest (North Cascades National Park; Washington)
- WebNavigationFramework (free software)
- Wednesday Night Fight
- Weld Neck Flange
- Wenatchee National Forest (Washington)
- Wereld Natuur Fonds
- West Nile Fever
- When Night Falls
- Who Needs Friends
- Will Not Fix
- Winfield Railroad Company
- Withdraw No Fail (education; Australia)
- White Nights Foundation of America (New York, NY)
- Women's National Football Alliance Inc
- Wizard Needs Food Badly (line from video arcade game Gauntlet)
- Wartook Native Fish Culture (Australia)
- West Niagara Family Centre (Canada)
- Western Norway Film Commission (Bergen, Norway)
- Wexford Naturalists' Field Club (est. 2004)
- West Nyack Fire Department (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best spot he'd never seen before: Old-growth in Willamette National Forest in Oregon.
Forest Service (USFS) Timber Planner Tim Bailey's Wagoneer is bouncing down a logging road in Oregon's huge Willamette National Forest.
We have no sense of the permit-compliance rates since no studies have been done," says Carola Stoney, special agent for the Willamette National Forest.
The Buckhead Fire three miles north of Westfir reached 15 acres, while the Evangeline Fire northwest of Oakridge reached 25 acres, Willamette National Forest spokeswoman Katie Isacksen said Wednesday.
DOWN AT HEADQUARTERS Meanwhile, at Willamette National Forest headquarters in Eugene 30 miles down the road, staff members have been tussling with some landmark questions about dissent from within, free speech, conflict of interest -on a surprisingly positive level while communicating rather openly, if not benevolently, with jeff .
About 100 personnel in the Willamette National Forest are fighting a range of small fires that were sparked by lightning strikes on Sunday, Isackson said.
The first decade of my career in silvicultural research, spent in the Willamette National Forest in the central Oregon Cascades, was oriented along traditional lines.