Any money the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales receives will be used on resources for its visitor centre to help with school and educational events to the reserve.
What does WTSWW stand for?
WTSWW stands for Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Waste Tank Safety Support
- Weapon Training Simulation System
- West Toronto Support Services (Canada)
- When the Sun Sleeps (band)
- Where the Son Shines (religious website)
- Women's Technical Support Services (water supplying)
- Wakool Tullakool Sub-Surface Drainage Scheme (salt interception; Australia)
- Workshop on Teaching Software Testing
- West Texas State University
- White-Throated Swift (bird species Aeronautes saxatalis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales also welcomed the decision of Environment Minister John Griffiths to pursue vaccination of badgers in the control of bovine TB in Pembrokeshire this summer.
It will be used to harvest reeds on the Teifi Marshes nature reserve, owned by the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales.
The Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales already owns most of Skokholm island, three miles off Pembrokeshire, and is appealing for funds to help complete its ownership of the internationally important nature reserve.
John was awarded Welsh Volunteer of the year in 2007 and made honorary vice president of the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales in 2008.
The Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales hopes to create the perfect breeding ground for one of Britain's rarest birds of prey by next spring.
Father-of-three Nigel Ajax Lewis, senior conservation officer with the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales, was awarded an MBE for his services to conservation.
FIFTY members of the Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales and Pembrokeshire Against the Cull marched from the Teifi Marshes to Cardigan town centre on Saturday to protest the Welsh Government's proposals for a trial cull of badgers.