Trevor, who began helping injured animals as a teenager, runs the East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service.
What does WRAS stand for?
WRAS stands for Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRAS
We have 4 other meanings of WRAS in our Acronym Attic
- Workload Requirements and Planning System (US Navy)
- Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (US State Department)
- Western Regional Air Quality Study
- Wild Register Address Setup Register (computer programming)
- Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors (North Carolina)
- Worcester Regional Association of Realtors (Auburn, MA)
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (UK)
- Watershed Restoration Action Strategy
- Western Region Academy of Sport (Australia)
- Western Riders Association of Sweden
- Wildlife Resource Assessment Section (Maine)
- Ware Residents Againts Stansted Expansion (Hoddesdon, United Kingdom)
- White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood (Malawi)
- Watershed Research, Assessment, and Stewardship Project
- WoRkshop on Automating Service Quality (Atlanta, GA)
- Western Region Aviation School
- Wide Range Achievement Test
- Wide Range Amplifier Technology
- Wing Rapid Automation Team
- Writing, Reading and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Animal Rescue Award Trevor Weeks, 38, East Sussex Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service TREVOR (below), from Uckfield, has rescued more than 150,000 wildlife casualties and runs a 24/7 service - despite suffering a near-fatal adder bite recently.