amp;#8221; The Wildlife Conservation Society not only works to protect and conserve our precious landscapes and wildlife populations, in addition to providing education on the issues affecting our planet.
What does WCS stand for?
WCS stands for Wildlife Conservation Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCS
We have 288 other meanings of WCS in our Acronym Attic
- Web Coverage Service (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Webmart Communication Services
- WebSphere Commerce Suite (IBM)
- Welby Computer Services Limited (Canada)
- Well Control School (Houston, TX)
- West Coast Swing (dance style)
- Western Canadian Select (heavy oil stream)
- Wheelchair Sports Association (Adelaide, Australia)
- Whole Cottonseed
- Wholesale Carrier Services, Inc. (telecommunications; Coral Springs, FL)
- Wildlife Control Supplies (East Granby, CT)
- William C. Smith & Co. (Washington, DC)
- Williamson County Schools (Franklin, TN)
- Wimbledon Choral Society (UK)
- Wimborne Choral Society (UK)
- Window-Constrained Scheduling
- Windows CardSpace (Microsoft)
- Windows Color System
- Winston Churchill School (Woking, England)
- Wireless Communication Service(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INDIA A woman prays before taking a holy dip in the banks of the River Ganges on the occasion of Guru Purnima or full moon day dedicated to the Guru or masters in one's life, in Allahabad (AP/Rajesh Kumar Singh) AFGHANISTAN In this photo released by Wildlife Conservation Society, a snow leopard walks up a hill in a jungle in Wakhan Corridor in northeastern Afghanistan.
Global pathogens such as cholera, tuberculosis and influenza will spread to new regions as a result of climate change, according to a report from the Wildlife Conservation Society.
August 11, 2008 Researchers with the nonprofit Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) announced last week that they had discovered some 125,000 western lowland gorillas in the Republic of Congo.