What does WAPPRIITA stand for?
WAPPRIITA stands for Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act (Canadian Wildlife Service; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- West Africa Parliaments Programme
- West Africa Pesticide Programs (agriculture)
- West African Power Pool
- World Association of Positive Psychotherapy (formerly International Center of Positive Psychotherapy)
- Waste Package Performance Assessment
- Western Australian Pig Producers Association
- Western Australian Primary Principals' Association (education)
- Western Australian Pig and Pork Exports, Pty, Ltd.
- West Africa Pilot Pastoral Perimeter
- Women and Public Policy Program
- Weapon Assembly Product Record
- World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Western Australian Petroleum Research Centre (est. 1999; University of Western Australia)
- Wamberal Public School (New South Whales, Australia)
- Waste Acceptance Preliminary Specifications
- Weighted Airman Promotion System
- Western Australia Police Service
- Winona Area Public Schools (Winona, MN)
- Work Area Performance System (software; SmartFactory)
- World Alliance for Patient Safety (World Health Organization)