Whelan, who owns Wigan Athletic Football Club, said he would rename the 52 gyms DW Sports Fitness.
What does WAFC stand for?
WAFC stands for Wigan Athletic Football Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAFC
We have 7 other meanings of WAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Wurtsmith Air Force Base (Oscoda, Michigan; now closed)
- World Africa Business
- Waccasassa Forestry Center (Florida)
- Washington Area Frisbee Club
- Washington, Arlington, and Falls Church Railway
- West Adelaide Football Club (Richmond, South Australia, Australia)
- Western Ancient Forest Campaign
- Western Area Frequency Coordinator
- Western Association of Food Chains
- Wick Academy Football Club (UK)
- World Area Forecast Center
- Wheelchair and Friendship Center of Asia (Thailand)
- Wisconsin Association of Family & Children's Agencies (Madison, WI)
- Wisconsin Association of Family and Consumer Science
- Western Association of Fastener Distributors
- Western Australian Fisheries Department
- Western Association of Food and Drug Officials
- Wrong Altitude For Direction Of Flight (FAA Air Traffic Control)
- Wives of the Armed Forces, Emeritus
- Women Against Fundamentalism and for Equality (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gaynor Stobie, 34, claims she felt 'pressured' to come back to work at the JJB Sports clothing empire founded by Whelan, the owner of Premiership newcomers Wigan Athletic Football Club.
And as owner of JJB Sports and Wigan Athletic Football Club he knows his way around the block.