Naming the Section Unit leaders debated about what to call the SPO section after our unit, the 421st Evacuation Battalion, was redesignated as the 421st MMB in June 2007 at Wiesbaden Army Airfield, Germany.
What does WAAF stand for?
WAAF stands for Wiesbaden Army Airfield
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAAF
We have 8 other meanings of WAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Allocatie Arbeidskrachten Door Intermediairs (Dutch: Labor Law Allocation by Intermediaries; journal)
- World Association of Anti-Doping Scientists
- Washington Alliance for Arts Education
- Wisconsin Association of Agricultural Educators (Plymouth, WI)
- Western Australian Aboriginal Education Consultative Group (Australia)
- Western Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors
- Watford Area Arts Forum (UK)
- Web Application Architecture Framework (programming)
- West Africa AIDS Foundation (Ghana)
- Wheeler Army Air Field (Hawaii)
- Women's Auxiliary Air Force
- Wycombe Area Access for All (UK)
- Western Australian Amateur Football League
- Waveform Acquisition and Arbitrary Generator
- Wide-Area ATM Gateway (Sprint)
- Wild About Agility Gold Coast (Australia)
- We Are All Giant Nuclear Fireball Now Party
- Wisconsin Adopt A Golden Retriever, Inc.
- Western Australian Aboriginal Health Strategy (Australia)
- Woertendyke Adjah Associates, Inc. (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the seven locations including the Ramstein Air Base, Spangdahlem Air Base, Wiesbaden Army Airfield, USAG Grafenwoehr/Vilseck, USAG Schweinfurt, Patch Barracks/Stuttgart and Campbell Barracks/Heidelberg, MRV will exhibit.
Richard Brunson TACOM LAR Wiesbaden Army Airfield, Germany Editor's note: Thanks for steering troops in the right direction, Mr.
Unit Records, Wiesbaden Army Airfield, Germany, as of August, 2005.