Then measure the width of the pole and multiply by two to get the total width of fabric required.
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Width of Fabric (sewing and quilting)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Waste of Flesh
- Weapons of Faith (gaming)
- Weapons of Fate (gaming, Wanted)
- Web Object Frameworks
- Welsh Opto-Electronics Forum (Wales)
- Wheel of Fortune
- Wheels of Fire
- which of following
- Who's on First?
- Whole Oat Flour (grain milling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Years ago, if you talked to a customer about repeat or width of fabric, they just looked at you.