Half an hour after its launch March 4, NASA's Wide-Field Infrared Explorer (WIRE) did something it shouldn't have done for 3 days.
What does WIRE stand for?
WIRE stands for Wide-Field Infrared Explorer (satellite)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WIRE
We have 28 other meanings of WIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Work Injury Rehabilitation Center (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- World Indoor Rowing Championship (Boston, MA)
- Windows Internet Relay Chat Daemon
- Whidbey Island Radio Control Society (Oak Harbor, WA)
- West Indies Rum Distillery Ltd.
- When In Rome Do As The Romans Do
- File Extension (Alias wireframe file extension)
- Weapon Interference Reduction Effort
- Western Installation Requirements Evaluation
- Whidbey Island Rescue for Equines
- Widearea Infrared Explorer
- Wireless Internet Research and Engineering Laboratory (National Tsing Hua University; Taiwan)
- Wolverhampton Intellectual Repository and E-Theses (University of Wolverhampton; UK)
- Women in Real Estate
- Women in Rural Enterprise (UK)
- Women Investing in Real Estate (Duncanville, TX)
- Women's Information and Referral Exchange
- Workplace Internal Regulatory Establishment (United Arab Emirates)
- World-wide Information System for Renewable Energy
- Washington International Renewable Energy Conference