Unlike fiber-spinning, where the wide-angle X-ray diffraction (WAXD) is performed on a single or bundle of filaments (20), bubble geometry (hollow cylinder) adds to the complexity of real-time WAXD measurements during film-blowing.
What does WAXS stand for?
WAXS stands for Wide-Angle X-Ray
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WAXS in our Acronym Attic
- What A Wonderful World
- We Are What We Are (Wales musical theatre company)
- We Are Where We Are (musical theatre company)
- Weak Anion-Exchange (chemistry)
- Weapons, Ammunition, Explosives
- West Asia Express (shipping service)
- Worldwide Asset Exchange (game trading platform)
- Writing API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language; open-source library)
- Wide-Angle X-Ray Diffraction
- Wide Angle X-Ray Diffraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new discovery suggests that astronomers might be able to use wide-angle X-ray telescopes to catch the very beginnings of hundreds of supernova explosions each year.
The new finding suggests that astronomers using wide-angle X-ray telescopes could routinely witness the very beginnings of hundreds of supernova explosions each year, suggest Alicia Soderberg and colleagues in an online posting.
The crystallized samples were characterized using wide-angle X-ray diffraction (WAXD), SAXS, TEM, and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC).
X-ray Diffraction Measurement The wide-angle X-ray diffraction diagram was recorded by a camera system connected to an imaging plate (IPR-420, Mac Science Co.