The Blues become part of Disney's Wide World of Sports and sponsor of the Disney Soccer Showcase Series and will have a coaching link-up to promote the club's name across the US.
What does WWOS stand for?
WWOS stands for Wide World of Sports (ABC Sports)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWOS
We have 1 other meaning of WWOS in our Acronym Attic
- Week's Work On Hand
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studio Islands of Adventure)
- Weather Watchers Online
- World-Wide On-Line Systems
- World Wide Online System-Replacement
- Wonderful World of Make Believe (website)
- Willing Workers on Organic Farms
- World-Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (est. 1971)
- What Would Optimus Prime Do? (Transformers fan base)
- West Wickham Operatic Society (UK)
- Workshop on Workstation Operating Systems (now Hot Topics in Operating Systems)
- World Wide Online Services (Germany)
- Way Way Off Topic
- Wide World of Toyota (website)
- Wicked Witch of the East
- While We're on the Subject
- Wicked Witch Of The West
- Western Washington Oracle Users Group
- Wellesley Words on Wheels (Wellesley College; Wellesley, MA)
- Wetsvoorstel Werkgeversbijdrage Werkloosheidslasten Oudere Werknemers (Dutch employment bill)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Naples, FL, at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, the granddaddy of all sports facilities.
As co-host of ESPN's Sports-Center and ABCs Wide World of Sports, the 36-year-old Roberts brings with her the voice of experience.