In his first clinical position, he and Joseph Jastak developed the Wide Range Achievement Test.
What does WRAT stand for?
WRAT stands for Wide Range Achievement Test
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of WRAT
We have 2 other meanings of WRAT in our Acronym Attic
- Watershed Restoration Action Strategy
- Western Region Academy of Sport (Australia)
- Western Riders Association of Sweden
- Wildlife Rescue and Ambulance Service (UK)
- Wildlife Resource Assessment Section (Maine)
- Ware Residents Againts Stansted Expansion (Hoddesdon, United Kingdom)
- White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood (Malawi)
- Watershed Research, Assessment, and Stewardship Project
- WoRkshop on Automating Service Quality (Atlanta, GA)
- Western Region Aviation School
- Wide Range Amplifier Technology
- Wing Rapid Automation Team
- Writing, Reading and Technology
- Wide Range Achievement Test-Revised
- Wide Range Achievement Test 3
- Western Residents Against Toxic Dump
- Warner-Robins Automatic Test Equipment
- Waste and Resources Assessment Tool for the Environment (UK)
- Who Really And Truly Gives A Stuff (polite form)
- Water Rights Application Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In terms of education, 43% of the participants had no more than a high school education, and 69% had less than ninth-grade math skills as measured by the Wide Range Achievement Test.
The researchers administered a series of tests, including the Semi-Structured Assessment for the Genetics of Alcoholism, the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV, the SF-36 survey, the HIV high-risk behavior survey, and the Wide Range Achievement Test to assess reading ability.
Most clients (N=33) were administered the Wide Range Achievement Test - Revised (Reading mean grade level = 6.