Almost 100 sites worldwide have chosen Saab Sensis multilateration to enhance safety, efficiency, capacity and cost savings through airport surface surveillance, wide area surveillance and airport surface management.
What does WAS stand for?
WAS stands for Wide Area Surveillance (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WAS
We have 153 other meanings of WAS in our Acronym Attic
- Weld Assembly Strongback
- Werkgroep Allochtone Studenten (Dutch: Workgroup for Foreign Students)
- West Australian Standard Time (GMT+0700)
- Western Associated Schools (Australia)
- Westfield Avenues Site
- Weymouth Ambulance Station
- Whitsunday Anglican School (Australia)
- Whole Air Sampler
- Wide Area Augmentation System
- Wide Area Subsystem
- Wide Area System
- Windows Process Activation Service (Microsoft Internet Information Services)
- Wireless Access System
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome
- Work Authorization System
- Worked All States (Amateur Radio)
- Workplace Automation System
- World Aquaculture Society
- World Association for Sexual Health
- Watercolor Art Society - Houston
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were times when wide area surveillance was not available, she said.
0 of the PureActiv Wide Area Surveillance software has been released by PureTech Systems Inc.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Sensis Corporation, a provider of airport surface surveillance, wide area surveillance and airport surface management, announced yesterday that its surface mulitilateration system is now operational at London Stansted Airport.
Custer said the service is looking to get wide area surveillance and persistent, full-motion video coupled with electro-optical and radar technologies to provide more precise information.