ABBREVIATIONS AND SYMBOLS PP-MA: Maleic anhydride grafted polypropylene PPCN: Polypropylene clay nanocomposite WAXD: Wide angle X-ray diffraction SAXS: Small angle X-ray scattering TEM: Transmission electron microscope DSC: Differential scanning calorimeter [RuO.
What does WAXRD stand for?
WAXRD stands for Wide Angle X-Ray Diffraction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WAXRD in our Acronym Attic
- World Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
- What A Wonderful World
- We Are What We Are (Wales musical theatre company)
- We Are Where We Are (musical theatre company)
- Weak Anion-Exchange (chemistry)
- Weapons, Ammunition, Explosives
- West Asia Express (shipping service)
- Worldwide Asset Exchange (game trading platform)
- Writing API (Application Programming Interface) for XML (Extensible Markup Language; open-source library)
- Wide-Angle X-Ray Diffraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microstructures A degree of crystallization and a crystal size were measured by a wide angle X-ray diffraction (WAXD) with an X-ray diffractometer, using Cu[K alpha] rays as a source.
Wide Angle X-Ray Diffraction Wide angle X-ray diffraction traces were obtained in the reflection mode using a Hiltonbrooks X-ray generator fitted with a vertical goniometer and operated at 40 kV, 30 mA.