He graduated from Wicomico High School in Salisbury, Md.
What does WIHI stand for?
WIHI stands for Wicomico High School (Salisbury, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIHI
We have 1 other meaning of WIHI in our Acronym Attic
- Walk-in Hunting Access
- Western Inline Hockey Association (California)
- Wildcats Ice Hockey Club (Perth, Western Australia)
- Water in Historic City Centres (Europe)
- Westchester Institute for Human Development (New York)
- Wireless High Definition
- Women Initiative for Human Development Association
- Women in Higher Education
- Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (India)
- Whidbey Island Highland Games (Freeland, WA)
- Wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft (German: scientific employee at universities)
- Women In the Hardware Industry
- What in Hell Is Happening?
- Waterloo Institute for Health Informatics Research
- Western International Hockey League
- What I Have Learned
- Wake Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Wilmington Interfaith Hospitality Network (Wilmington, NC)
- William Howard Taft National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Worship in His Presence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beverly Durham, a teacher at Wicomico High School in Salisbury, Maryland, describes student service in a video prepared by the MSSA: "The first part of the year, the students study the issues of disability, handicap-ism, age-ism, abject poverty, conservation and ecology, and health-care issues.