He told the Wichita Falls Times Record News in a 2007 profile that, "Certainly I got along with just about everybody.
What does WFTRN stand for?
WFTRN stands for Wichita Falls Times Record News (Kansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Wild for the Night
- Wyre Forest Talking Newspaper (UK)
- Wait for the Next Book (gaming)
- World Fair Trade Organisation (Netherlands)
- World Federation of Technology Organizations (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Waiting for the Punchline
- Windows File Transfer Protocol
- Witness for the Prosecution (movie)
- Witness for the Right
- Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004
- Waiting for the Sun (Doors album/song)
- Warfighting from the Sea (US Marine Corps)
- Wichita Falls Transit System (Texas)
- Willamette Family Treatment Services (Eugene, OR)
- Wisconsin Frog and Toad Survey (Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Workshop for the Soul (Catholic Internet radio station)
- Western Forest Tree Seed Council
- World Federation of Trade Unions
- Women in Film and Television (London, England, UK)
- Waiting For The Weekend
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wichita Falls Times Record News in Wichita Falls, Texas
According to the June 10 Wichita Falls Times Record News, the woman's boyfriend was heavily intoxicated late on June 8, and began abusing her.
Among the accolades in 2009, both the Corpus Christi Caller-Times and San Angelo Standard-Times received top distinctions as "Newspaper of the Year 2008" in their respective circulation classes and Wichita Falls Times Record News won best online paper.
In Texas, the Wichita Falls Times Record News had a one-month boom in single-copy sales, up 28.
Independent-Mail (42k morning, 48k Sunday), and five papers in Texas: Abilene Reporter-News (42k morning, 53k Sunday), Corpus Christi Caller-Times (66k morning, 96k Sunday), Plano Star Courier (13k morning, 14k Sunday), San Angelo Standard-Times (33k morning, 39k Sunday) and Wichita Falls Times Record News (38k morning, 47k Sunday).
She succeeds Lynn Dickerson, who became president and publisher of the Wichita Falls Times Record News, another Harte- Hanks newspaper, in November.