Whole oat flour, which imparts a sweet flavor to bread, is high in water-soluble fiber and nutrients (but also higher in sodium and unsaturated fat than most grains).
What does WOF stand for?
WOF stands for Whole Oat Flour (grain milling)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WOF
We have 34 other meanings of WOF in our Acronym Attic
- Warriors of Fury (gaming clan)
- Waste of Flesh
- Weapons of Faith (gaming)
- Weapons of Fate (gaming, Wanted)
- Web Object Frameworks
- Welsh Opto-Electronics Forum (Wales)
- Wheel of Fortune
- Wheels of Fire
- which of following
- Who's on First?