com), the Whitetail Institute of North America (www.
What does WINA stand for?
WINA stands for Whitetail Institute of North America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WINA
We have 1 other meaning of WINA in our Acronym Attic
- Win32 Subset
- Microsoft Windows Version 3.X
- Windows 64-Bit Edition (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows 95 Operating System
- Windows 95 Operating System (Version B) (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Windows 98 Operating System
- Windows 98 Second Edition (Microsoft)
- Windows Versions 95 or 98
- WAP Interim Naming Authority (mobile networks)
- Webb Institute of Naval Architecture (Glen Cove, New York)
- Wireless Industrial Networking Alliance
- World Instant Noodles Association (est. 1997)
- Wireless Internet-Protocol Network Access Architecture (Malibu)
- Wikipedia Is Not A Dictionary
- Windows Audio MPEG Player
- Wetenschappelijk Instituut Nederlandse Apothekers (Netherlands)
- Windows Automated Travel Operating System
- Western Interstate Nuclear Board
- Windward Islands Banana Growers Association
- Wireless Innovation Network of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) Whitetail Institute of North America [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As one of the oldest companies in the deer forage industry, this Alabama-based operation is best known for its Imperial Whitetail clover.
Contact: Whitetail Institute of North America, 1-800-688-3030, www.