At the time, both Ideker and Stockwell were fellows at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and worked on the program development with Richard Karp, a professor of bioengineering and mathematics at the University of California, Berkeley, known for his work in combinatorial algorithms and bioinformatics.
What does WIBR stand for?
WIBR stands for Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIBR
We have 3 other meanings of WIBR in our Acronym Attic
- World Islamic Businesswomen's Network (World Islamic Economic Forum Foundation Foundation; Malaysia)
- Wouldn't It Be Nice If
- Wouldn't It Be Nice If …
- Workforce Investment Board New Jersey (Woodbury, NJ)
- Wonen in Beschermde Omgeving (Dutch: Living in Protected Environment; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Workshop in Business Opportunities (entrepreneurial technical assistance non-profit organization)
- Whether in Berth or Not (shipping fixture)
- Warsaw Interbank Offered Rate
- Workforce Investment Board of Passaic County (Totowa, NJ)
- Watchman Institute for Biblical Research (Mills, WY)
- Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research (UK)
- Wireless Broadband Access Everywhere
- Wireless Broadband
- Wireless Broadband Access Point
- Wireless Broadband Access Terminal
- Weekly Incorrect Benefit Scheme (UK)
- will it be soon?
- Windsor Internet Booking System
- Women in Black Scotland (UK)
- Women in Business Symposium (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Page of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in Cambridge, Mass.
Kim of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in Cambridge, Mass.
It's also crucial to preserve the integrity of the genome," says Rudolf Jaenisch of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research in Cambridge, Mass.