But scientists at the Whitehead Institute Center for Genome Research in Cambridge, Mass.
What does WICGR stand for?
WICGR stands for Whitehead Institute Center for Genome Research (Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Institute for Conservation and Environment
- Wisconsin Interfaith Climate and Energy Campaign
- Women's International Coalition for Economic Justice
- World Industry Conference on Environmental Management
- Wireless Institute Civil Emergency Network
- Weighted Inter-Cluster Edge Ranking (search engine algorithm)
- Wellington International Christian Fellowship (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Western Indiana Community Foundation (Covington, Indiana)
- Western Interconnection Coordination Forum (est. 1997)
- World Indoor Cricket Federation (Australia)
- Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education
- International WIC (Web Intelligence Consortium) Institute
- West Island College International (Canada)
- Wilkerson Instrument Company, Inc. (Lakeland, FL)
- Wireless Innovations in Communications Initiative (US DOC)
- Women in Communications, Inc. (now the Association for Women in Communications, AWC)
- World Intellectual Capital Initiative (est. 1997)
- Web Interface to Census Interaction Data (UK)
- Wisconsin Coalition of Independent Living Centers
- Wireless Intercarrier Communications Interface Specifications (used for local number portability)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several of Agencourt's founders worked at the Whitehead Institute Center for Genome Research, and have significant experience in marrying the chemistries and instrumentation for high-throughput genomics.